When can I expect my order?
We aim to ship your order within 5 to 7 days of ordering. Should this take a little longer due to unforeseen circumstances, we will do our utmost to inform you in time.
The shipping costs are € 6.95 for all orders in the Netherlands. The prices quoted do not include shipping costs.
Do you live in Amsterdam mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Perhaps we can make a pick-up appointment or deliver your order - free of charge - by bike
Send abroad? Contact us for the possibilities via email@example.com
To ship your product, we use a durable but also strong and moisture and dust-repellent shipping bag made of unbleached kraft paper. For extra protection, we wrap the product in tissue paper before putting it in the shipping bag.
You have the right to cancel your order up to 30 days after receipt without giving any reason. After cancellation you have another 30 days to return your product. You will then be credited with the full order amount excluding shipping costs. The costs for returning from home to the webshop are for your own account. These costs are approximately 6.95 per package, consult the website of your carrier for the exact rates.
We have explained the return process for you below:
- Pack the undamaged item securely in the original packaging and include the return form. Don't have a printer? Then you can also add all the necessary information on a note, or email the completed return form to us. (return form/revocation form in drive)
- Return the item within 30 days. The shipping costs are for the account of the consumer.
- After we have received the package in good order, we will refund the purchase amount to your account within 14 days.
4. If the product is damaged or the packaging is more damaged than necessary to try the product, we can pass on this depreciation of the product to you.
- It is not possible to exchange.
We do ask you to take into account the fact that the financial responsibility for the returned products lies with you until we have received the returned order. We therefore recommend that you keep the proof of postage until the return has been processed by us.